- LGBTI allies Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis recieve Grammy nomination for ‘Same Love’Posted 3 days ago
- Taiwanese actress Ding Ning loses endorsement deal over gay marriage supportPosted 4 days ago
- Daniel Radcliffe: I am ‘most proud’ of gay rolePosted 4 days ago
- Is Tom Daley’s boyfriend Oscar winner Dustin Lance Black?Posted 6 days ago
- Olympic diver Tom Daley has come out as bisexualPosted 8 days ago
- James Franco and Seth Rogen make out as they spoof Kanye West and Kim KardashianPosted 13 days ago
- Josh Hutcherson reveals his Hunger Games gay crush is Lenny KravitzPosted 15 days ago
- Hilarious New Web Series: Love BytesPosted 25 days ago
- Challenge What You Think You Know About Tops Vs. BottomsPosted 27 days ago
- Taiwanese actress sparks gay marriage controversyPosted 28 days ago
- Led by Kurt and Blaine, gays heavily represented in People’s Choice Awards nodsPosted 32 days ago
- Gay-themed Thor: The Dark World poster made by fan accidentally used by Shanghai cinemaPosted 33 days ago
- Getting to the bottom of why James Franco is so fascinated by gaysPosted 34 days ago
- Glee set to send gay Kurt to RussiaPosted 39 days ago
- Lady Gaga insists to any doubters that she really is bisexualPosted 40 days ago
This Guy Is Obsessed With Becoming A Mermaid
by: Whitney Jefferson | BuzzFeed Staff
What’s that in the water? A fish? Dolphin?
Nope! It’s Eric Ducharme — the subject of TLC’s My Crazy Obsession. Can you guess what his “crazy obsession” is?
If you guessed “being a mermaid,” you’d be right!
It’s his lifestyle.
(Not that he’s totally sure it’s what he should be doing.)
He has a lot of fins.
And his boyfriend seems totally cool with it.
But most people are like:
Here, let TLC’s trailer for the episode explain it better:
And now for some gratuitous swimming GIFs:
News Source: http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferson/guy-is-obsessed-with-becoming-a-mermaid